The primary practices used by our clinicians are listed on SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices and include:
- Eye Movement, Desensitization, and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Interactive Journaling
- Seeking Safety
- A Woman’s Path to Recovery
- Matrix Model
Other practices and approaches used include:
- Stages of Change
- Duluth Model (for domestic abuse victims and offenders)
Treatment may include formal and informal assessments as well as homework assignments. An initial focus for many clients is learning and practicing coping skills such as: Calm Place; Containment; Resource Development; guided imagery; grounding; and relaxation training.
Licensed in Nebraska as a Substance Abuse Treatment Center
Recovery is a journey, not a destination.