Behavioral Health Resources, LLC is dedicated to providing consulting services to behavioral health organizations and trauma-informed clinical services with a focus on continuous quality improvement.
More specifically, our mission is to:
- be widely recognized as a management consulting company that assists organizations in consistently providing quality person-centered services.
- improve organizational readiness for CARF accreditation surveys or re-surveys, obtain or maintain CARF accreditation, and achieve the optimal accreditation outcome.
- provide independent, objective consulting activities designed to add value and improve the effectiveness of services.
- assist organizations in providing trauma-informed services that involve educated choice of the persons served.
- provide high quality trauma-informed treatment for mental health and substance use disorders.
- exemplify the highest standards of business ethics and professional integrity.
- continuously evaluate the efficiency, accuracy, and quality of consulting and clinical services.